Posted by Chris Duerr on 02 January 2012 03:29 PM
WP-AddonChat provides an easy and quick way to integrate AddonInteractive's AddonChat software into your
The most recent AddonChat/WordPress integration module may be found at: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-addonchat/
To install, simply unzip the download provided and follow the following steps:
1. Place the WP-AddonChat folder into your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Configure the plugin through the 'Settings > WP-AddonChat' menu
To start, you need to have signed up for an AddonChat account. If you haven't, then sign up for one through the settings menu in the WordPress interface. It's that easy!
After signing up for your AddonChat account, you only have a few short steps left. First, you can add the chat applet within any post or page simply by including the specified shortcode [addonchat]. At the write post or write page interface, enter any content that you want. Then, where you want the chat applet to appear, simply add the text [addonchat].
To uninstall the plugin, please perform the following steps.
1. Deactivate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
2. If desired, remove the WP-AddonChat folder from your `/wp-content/plugins/` directory